Foundation degree programmes
Foundation degrees are a great way to develop your skills for the workplace. They also:
- Focus on a specific role or career to prepare you for work
- Are ideal if you’re not sure you want to commit to studying a full degree
- Combine academic learning with gaining skills for the workplace
- Are a standalone qualification equivalent to the first two years of an honours degree
- Enable you to gain a higher education qualification in less time than a full degree
- Are great for combining study and work
- Can be topped up to a full honours degree with further study
- Can usually be studied full or part-time to fit around other commitments
- Provide a more flexible way to gain higher level qualifications.
Have a look at our diverse range of foundation degree programmes.