Erasmus Policy Statement
New College Durham has a Erasmus Policy Statement (EPS), which sets out the framework within which it operates its Erasmus+ activities. The EPS for New College Durham states that;
- the institution is fully committed to promoting and supporting student and staff mobility within the Erasmus + regulatory framework;
- the institution seeks to embed the European dimension within its vocational curriculum;
- the institution recognises the contribution to economic wellbeing and mutual understanding gained through academic mobility.
The College’s strategy for its Erasmus+ activities states that:
- the curriculum will be further developed to ensure wherever appropriate learning opportunities are guided by considerations of student mobility;
- engagement with EU partner institutions will be undertaken to explore and promote opportunities for trans-national vocational projects;
- systems and structures supporting Erasmus + activities will be refined to ensure their fitness for task.