Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
We are proud of the social and cultural diversity of our community and see it as a strength that inspires innovation and creativity. We are committed to our College being a place where learning and working exists in an environment that advances equality of opportunity, celebrates diversity and allows everyone to achieve their fullest potential.
To fulfil our commitment we will
- embed equality and diversity within all our practices
- advance equality and diversity and tackle all forms of discrimination
- celebrate diversity and difference
- seek to educate staff, students and the community to both foster good relations and recognise the benefits of a diverse community.
Single Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Scheme
We will meet our legal duties under the Equality Act 2010 to promote equality by;
- driving the agenda at the highest level
- developing and raising awareness across the organisation
- sharing good practice
- working with learners, staff and external partners to address barriers faced by particular groups to allow full participation
- monitoring, measuring and evaluating the impact of Equality and Diversity policies, and practice.
Click here for the Single Equality Scheme 2019/20 including objectives for 2020/21
Click here for Equality for Students Annual Report 2018/19 (please note for 2019/2020 this will be uploaded in November 2020)
Click here for our Equal Pay Audit
Click here for the College's current Gender Pay Report
Click here to view our pledge to the Armed Forces Covenant
Click here for Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement